Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Water Balloons!!



Me and a couple of my friends decided to do some water balloons the other day for the kids. We had a bag of 150 water balloons, filled them all up, and put them all in the swimming pool, then took a picture of all the kids, and then let them throw the balloons. It took us quite a while to fill those suckers up, but it only took a few minutes for the kids to break them all. Well, they had a fun time anyway.



4 comments:

Shantel said...

Cute pictures- That looks like so much fun. It is so much to just let them play in the pool.

scott and jessica doman said...

oh cute! that was fun!! Yes, we do need to hang out again. What website do u use for ur background?> Is it webfetti? Cuz I tried that one and it wont work.

Anonymous said...

Buffy! You are the cutest mom and so fun to see all your kids and cute blog! I LOVED the comment of Sarahs with your dad and four-square and the Jane Fonda videos! I couldn't stop laughing!!!:)) Luv you and cute family!

Unknown said...

Buffaroo. I wish we could have come to do water balloons with you guys too, it looks like so much fun. Miss ya!