Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Summer Fun

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks, just some of the fun things we did. Joseph's (cousin) birthday party, fire works, swimming, Chucky Cheeses, and more! My sister Ana made a cool Curious George cake for Joseph's birthday, she is pretty darn creative.

2 comments:

megship said...

Our dog is a Shiba Inu. What the heck happened to your dog? He was so cute!! Did he die, or did you get rid of him? Tiko (our dog) was crying all night long, so I am not exactly in love with him right now, but I am sure that will change once I get a good night's rest.

Your kids are so dang cute! I cannot believe how big Mia is! She is standing in those pictures? It seems like you had her yesterday!

scott and jessica doman said...

hey girl!!! Its funny i keep running into you in the most random places! haha but your blog is cute. Thanks for being my new friend! :)