Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Funny stuff!!!!

Okay, so anyone who as every gone to get their nails done, can agree with me that this is super funny! I love getting my nails done, so I am not "making fun", okay, maybe I am, but just watch this VIDEO and tell me what you think!!!

5 comments:

So Many M's said...

Can I hear an AMEN? I haven't had my nails done a ton, but enough to know that is how it is always. HYSTERICAL!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Buffy,
Did you notice my shaggy bangs on my blog? I am dying to get a haircut. Please schedule me in next week. I am not going to tell you how I do those collages until you call me. You have my number.

Kelly

Jeni said...

That's hilarious!!! I feel that way when I go to the salon. I actually found a girl who rents out a space for herself to do it personally. It was the first time I got my nails done (other then a friend who did them in FL) by an american! It was nice to be able to understand her. Funny!

scott and jessica doman said...

I know I havent seen u forever. Call me Idont have ur number.... so u should call me!

Barbaloot said...

Did you ever notice that the lady mom goes to for her nails is named Tami? Coincidence? I think not.