
Mia loves to be bundled when she falls asleep during the day. I have her bundled in my bed with a pillow and blankets around her. Yes, her foot is coming out of the blanket. She sleeps a lot with her feet up, kinda silly huh!?! I just had to get a picture cause I think she is so cute.
Oh, and just to set the record straight, I HAD mono when I was in high school, and they told me that it would always be "dormant" in my body, and that if my immune system ever got really thrashed again, that it could come back. Well, I started to get the symptoms for it, and they came and they are basically gone except for the swollen glands, and the hurty spleen. But compared to how it was in high school, NOTHING! I guess that my body has built up antibodies against it, so it doesn't strike as bad. Still not fun, but I am all itch free (pretty much anyway) and feeling sooooooo soooooooo sooooooo much better, so thanks for all your worries!!!
8 comments:
I'm glad you are feeling better! I wish I could be cured so easily... but at least it's not a death sentence - just an inconvenience! I'll come see you after the radioactivity wears off in a few days.
So, you don't kiss high school boys now, but you did then? hmmm...
Obviously just being dumb over here. I'm glad you are doing better!
I am glad you are feeling better and MIA IS SOO STINKING CUTE!!! We have to hang out like everyday this week because we are leaving next week! Shannon wants us to get together sometime. Did you hear about Angie. Yeah!! Miss you girl! Love you and I am for sure calling you tomorrow!!!!!!! Mia is just adorable and I want to squeeze her(softly though, but I miss having alittle one)
I love that picture, Buffy. And really-how can I not laugh every time I see how dang cute she is?
Hey, I just started blogging a month ago. It is so great. I can't believe how much Mia has changed. You are such a cute mom and your kids are adorable. Paul had mono when I was pregnant with Skylan and it sucked. Let us know if you need anything. I love your blog it is so cute.
Sooooo glad you are feeling better. Nothing worse than being a mom when you're sick!
Hi Buffy, it's Mel. I just read your blog about your Mono. I'm so sorry you got sick. I've never had that so I feel so bad for what you had to go through. It sounds really crappy. It also sounds like you were a busy girl in high school. :) J/K Tell Joe I said 'Hi'. Your babies are beautiful.
I'm glad you are feeling better! Not fun. I'm glad we got spend some time with you before you really got sick! We miss everyone.
Post a Comment