Okay, this is going to be a fun one.....I have the worst past couple of weeks, so I wanted to make sure you all knew and felt bad for me....just kidding, but I did want to get it down in writing in case I ever forget and take being healthy for granted. So, here is my week and a half in a nutshell, and it still isn't over.
Saturday July 19th- I started feeling really tired, and sore in a certain area...(boobie)
Sunday July 20th- I realize that I am not just sore, but I have Mastitis....not fun. So, my wonderful father-in-law calls me in a prescription, and I start on a antibiotic.
Monday July 21st- I started to feel pretty good.
Tuesday July 22nd- I started to feel really yucky again.....realized that I had a UTI....not fun....wonderful father-in law calls in another prescription.
Wednesday July 23rd- I started to feel pretty good again.
Thursday July 24th- Started getting an ache in my back again, which usually tells me something is wrong with my kidney's.......I ignore it.
Friday July 25th- Feeling tired and not so great.
Saturday July 26th- I am starting to think I may or may not have kidney stones, still have a pain in my back, and not feeling so great. Start to get a little itchy on chest and back.
Sunday July 27th- FEELING LIKE CRAP. Didn't go to church, slept, cried and wanted to die all day. I went to the insta-care doctor, they took some blood, and urine, and came up with....NOTHING!! The doctor did put me on a new prescription for my UTI, cause the other wasn't powerful enough.....we think....I start to get a lot of little red spots on my chest and back.
Monday July 28th- I wake up with red spots on my whole body.......TOTALLY ITCHY! I can't get relief. I have puffy eyes, swollen glands, sore throat, and extremely tired. The itchiness is a reaction from the antibiotic and MONO...Yes, I have MONO....no I haven't been kissing high school boys. I get some benedryll for my itchy body....can't sleep....ITCHY!!!!!
Tuesday July 29th- Still very itchy, my body is completely covered in red welt-like spots. I am tired. I hope you all feel bad now! Just kidding, but seriously you DO NOT want to be itchy for two days and nights straight....it is sooooo not fun. We will see what tomorrow brings. I forgot to mention that my wonderful husband has been so great this whole time. I am sure I have been impossible to live with, but he has been awesome, supportive, and gave me a blessing and said I would recover quickly....THANKS BABE!
8 comments:
Holy Cow Babe!!!!! Don't say it couldn't get worse cuz we all know what happens. Hope you start to feeling better, let me know if there's anything I can do, (ie: take your kids off your hands).
Buffy, I am a jerk for not being a better friend since I've been here. I will call tomorrow.
Holy Heck Buffy, what in the world and what an awful friend I am!! I am so sorry for what you have been going through. I will call you today and bring you something good! Love you buffy!
Oh, that is so sad. I hope you get better soon! ):
Oh Buffy! I'm so sorry! I haven't had the most pleasant past 2 weeks either. We could have a pity party together except for I'm about to become radioactive again... If you ever need to talk, I just sit at home all day so please call!
Buff-I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. And I wasn't gonna ask---except for you brought it up on my blog---are you capable of cutting my hair before I run off to the Orient?
Also-hurry up and come over and eat some yummy pizza with me!
Oh what a pain! And mono? You're joking, right?
Get feeling better soon!
Mono??? I had that in high school (I really did get it from kissing high school boys) and it sucks. I am so sorry! We missed ya last night! Hope you get better soon! Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment