Monday, August 25, 2008

I am officially a PRUNE!!

Why? You ask? Am I a prune? Well, I have had so many people tell me that I need to read the stinking Twilight series....well, I finally started a week ago and I have to say I am enjoying it. Who cares, you might say.....well, I DON'T READ!! Me Buffy, I just don't read. I hate reading. I don't know why, I would rather spend my time doing sudoku, or crossword puzzles, or even text twist on the internet. Well, I started reading it a week ago, and I am almost finished. (which might not be a great accomplishment for most readers, but it is for me...HUGE since I think the last time I actually finished a book of my own free will was a goosebumps book in like 6th grade) Now, let me tell you why I am a prune....I was just in the bath tub reading, and couldn't stop, and realized I had been in the tub for an hour...yep, I'm a prune. I guess I am a little behind. Oh well!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm on my way upstairs to eat my PB M&Ms and read Breaking Dawn. And hey, at least you found a way to take an hour long bath even though you have 3 kids!

Hudson said...

I heard that Joe really like the series as well. Now it will give you something to talk about over dinner!

Merrells said...

Time well spent. (:

Barbaloot said...

Good thing you have the 2nd book ready to go when you finish the first!

scott and jessica doman said...

u are officially FIRED! u havent called me yet! haha but i guess u have been busy reading... I havent read tehm either, maybe one day. I even own the twilight book. Anyway, have a good day