Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Like Father Like Son!

I meant to write about this a couple of weeks ago, but never got to it, so this is a little old. We recently (a couple of months ago) started potty training Jack (which is a story in and of itself). He has been doing pretty well, and he loves his "big boy under-roo's" We went to the store and he couldn't decide on Shrek, Thomas the Train, or Diego, so we got all of them. He now is pretty much completely potty trained except for nap and night time. When we were first starting, he pretty much ran around with just his "roo's" on, so that is what is going on here. He had just been running around, and I realized it was all quite so I started looking for him thinking I was going to find a big mess along with him. To my surprise he was just reading on our bed. He had found Joe's hunting magazine and was totally enthralled with it. So I HAD to get a picture of it. He is in his Diego roo's reading the hunting magazine on the bed. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON! I tell you, you can't teach them these kinds of things. He is definitely our little boy! We love him to pieces.

4 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Good to know the hunting/Cokeville/barely-dressed obsession is going to be carried on in the family!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

I think your kids are the cutest! I love that picture of Jack that you have on the side of your posts. How are things going over there with the babe? I am starting to finally get back to "normal" and starting to get in more of a routine. I bet Kylee is as big of a helper as Katelin is...

Unknown said...

Buff I miss you girl!! Jack is just the cutest ever! He totally looks so into the magazine, and sitting in his little roos, oh that is just so cute! Love it!!

Unknown said...

I love little guys in their underwear. I just got some for Jansen.