Thursday, April 24, 2008

Not so Mid-Life CRISIS!!!

Oh my word, where do I begin? Yesterday my life was fairly normal...today, not so much. I took Kylee to dance yesterday and came home to a different son. Joe decided to go ahead and buzz Jack's hair. I was SHOCKED. It looked like he buzzed and bleached my sons hair because it is so light at the roots. I STILL can't get over it, everytime I look at him I am surprised. As you can see, that is not all. I think Joe must be going through a not so mid-life crisis, because this morning he went down to my salon and decided to start buzzing HIS OWN hair. I thought I new who I married, but I don't think I really do. I would have never thought he would do this. SO, moral to the story.....don't have a salon in your basement!!!! Who knows what will happen. Well, there are three more people in this family I wonder who will be next!!!!!!




3 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Yikes!!! Totally looks like a different child.
Maybe it's a Dayton thing to deal with stress/life-crisis' by cutting hair???
Remember how I freaked out at my quater-life crisis?

Jeni said...

Holy cow. He looks like Taylor when I get his hair cut. I think he looks cute!

Holly said...

That second picture is so cute!

We came home from our trip to find Trev with a buzzed head. There must be something in the air that affects men this Spring!?!

And my thankful post is on my As I see it blog. I was half-asleep, but it was fun to do.