
Yes, this is a tribute to Joe. I just have to say how grateful I am for my wonderful husband. (Yes Barb, I give you permission to make fun of me this one time, but I gotta do it). It has been six weeks since Mia was born, and everyone keeps asking me..."Is it so hard with three?", and I just have to say not so much! The only reason why I can say that is because of the wonderful support and help from Joe. He has helped out so much with this baby, from giving me massages, to getting up in the middle of the night with Jack,(yes, Jack not Mia) to letting me sleep in in the morning when the kids are ready to be awake at 6:30. He is so great! I can't tell him how much I love him, so I thought I would try to express it in my "journal/blog". I have been sick this week, so I have been extra tired, and moody, and have had less patience, but Joe has been more supportive, given me more massages, and gotten up early so I can sleep in more! Now that is just a small part that I am grateful for. He is a worthy Priesthood holder, he does his home teaching every month, he fulfills his callings (all three of them) he is HOT, and a great dad. He played with the kids for two hours yesterday before bed, and it wasn't like sitting reading a story, it was Ultimate fighting, and soccer, and basketball,and keep away, and swinging them, and wrestling with them. What can I say, I definitely married well! Thanks Joe for everything you do! I LOVE YA!!!
4 comments:
Oh honestly. Why would I make fun of you for liking your husband? I like that post-and I'm glad you like my brother. If you put up the kissing rock picture....then I would have made fun of you:)
I am so glad that you married Joe! I think he is such a great guy and I know he treats you so well! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few days or so! Hey and I have a plan for this summer that involves you, me, provo canyon and running! YEAH!!! and you can't say no okay!! love ya and talk to you later!
Yeah! for wonderful husbands. Way to go Joe.
You sure do have an awesome guy buff! You guys are great for eachother in many ways!
Post a Comment