Friday, May 9, 2008

She's the dancing queen, young and sweet only 17..I mean 4 years old!!

Kylee had her first dance recital last Saturday, and it was way fun! She had two songs to perform. I wondered how she would do since when anyone asks her to do her dance, she gets really shy and refuses to do it. It was funny, because all the girls came onto the stage, the music took a while to start, and Kylee just stood there and kept waving to everyone in the crowd. He teacher would try and motivate the girls by telling them if they did good, they would get trophies. Kylee did very good, and looked very cute. Here are a few pictures from the night.

Hard to see her but she's there.


Grandpa and Grandma Dayton


walking off the stage


Waiting for music to start, (showing off a little)


Before the show






Waving at everyone, waiting for the music to start!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is going to be a dancing diva just like her mommy. You definately have moves Buff, good times at stag dances and the clubs oh so long ago! haha... she looks adorable. Yeah for kylie!!

Jeni said...

She is SO cute! That's what I love about little girls!!

Jeni said...

P.S. I love your new blog look!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

She is so cute! I will have to put Katelin in dance with her because we are moving back to Orem in June! Yes, to our old house. I am SO EXCITED! I'll be over to see you when we get there!

Barbaloot said...

Um...I'm really not okay with her looking so old. Could you please tell her to quit growing up?
Incidentally, she's doing a great job:)

Jeni said...

Hey.... Taylor screamed the first time he got a hair cut with this girl, that's who I was talking about! Not you! I bet he'd do just fine with you too!