Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Big Decision
Well, it is official, Joe has decided to go back to school. He hasn't been in school for almost 5 years now. He graduated from UVU (UVSC back in his day) with his bachelors in business. He has now decided that he wants to become a P.A. (physician's assistant) so, he has to go back and get his pre-med requisites. After one or two years of that, he will go to P.A. school for another 2 years or so. We are very excited that he has chosen this, but very nervous at the same time. I don't know how we are going to survive with him back in school. MORE DEBT!!!! As Joe's very wise father said, we are going to have to "simplify our lives" BIG TIME! I don't know yet what we are going to do, but we will see. I don't want to move, but I don't think we will be able to afford this house if he is going to school, and hardly working. I am quite sad about it. I am very attached to this house...I LOVE IT! Oh well, just had to vent a little bit. (Jessica B. if you are reading this, it is all your fault...well, technically it is your husbands fault for giving him the idea!! Thanks a lot! Just kidding, love ya!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hopefully Joey lasts longer than I did when I tried to go back...
I am actually excited for Joe and yo. Really it is a tough time, but in the long run, it is totally worth it! Makes your stability and future so much more open. You guys will be blessed. There isn't a chance that he might want to apply to Creighton is there? i know some good cheap housing out here! PLEASE!!!!
Congrats! That is awesome! P.A.s have it pretty good. Life will get tough but it isn't anything you can't handle! Is he going back to UVU then? Where does he go after that?
Good luck girl! Dont worry, we're still getting through school too. Great job being so supportive...you are such a great wife and mom.
Well, I'm so sorry I ruined your life!
Haha, just playin' I know that even though you will have hard times (and I'm not gonna sugar coat it, there will be lots of hard times) you will be so happy when he's all done, and things (life) goes back to being normal (and/or) crazy. We love you guys, and hope things really work out for the best!
How exciting, it will be crazy for the next few years, but trust me worth it. Randy just started this week, he's really excited. Good luck, but you have to stay here, lol. We'd miss you too much if you moved.
I'm very excited for you guys... of course not the whole crunching numbers and money stuff... I know how that feels. But I'm glad that Joey has decided on something more firm! Tell him to apply to Mid-Western here right by our house when he gets done with his pre-requisites. Then you can live by us!! Any time you need to vent call me!!!
Wow that's a big decision. You guys are great and I'm sure will be happy with your choice years down the road. Meanwhile, good luck!
Good luck! We are almost done with our schooling..in October! It is hard, especially with three kids and learning to be a single mom basically. But now that Bill is almost done I can look back and say it wasn't that bad. It's all about attitude....unfortunately sometimes I sucked at that!
How exciting to know what he wants to do! A PA saved my little sister's life with a correct diagnosis, so I have very fond feelings for anyone who embarks on that career path :)
Post a Comment