So a few weeks ago Kylee was begging to have her hair cut, and I told her that daddy would have a heart attack if she cut it short. So she changed her mind because she didn't want daddy to have a heart attack. I guess she changed her mind again, cause she came to me today pretty positive she wanted her hair short, and as much as it KILLED me, (I don't know why) I did it for her. She looks so old now, and she is ready for kindergarten. SNIFF SNIFF!!! What a cutie though!! So here are some before and afters of my little 5 year old Kylee.
Oh my gosh, it looks so cute! I vote short! I think she does look a lot older but she looks adorable! Speaking of hair....I need mine done very very soon!
It looks so cute short. I love it!! Kelsi usually does her own hair, so I very rarely get to blow dry it, but she let me the other day and it looked way cute. But I don't want to do it every morning, so it's still fine with me that she does it herself! I guess that's the good thing about short hair.
12 comments:
She looks darling! Kindergarten already??? Is she going to Hillcrest? So... are you ready to be a PTA mom?
I seriously have no words. Holy cow! I can't wait to see it in person...but I'm borderline heart attack myself.
Oh my gosh, it looks so cute! I vote short! I think she does look a lot older but she looks adorable! Speaking of hair....I need mine done very very soon!
p.s.
soccer starts in two weeks.
It looks so cute short. I love it!! Kelsi usually does her own hair, so I very rarely get to blow dry it, but she let me the other day and it looked way cute. But I don't want to do it every morning, so it's still fine with me that she does it herself! I guess that's the good thing about short hair.
She looks darling!!! It's fun when they have opinions about their hair too!
I love it, but I hate how fast everyone is growing up! She definitely does look older. Kindergarten, ger ready, 'cuz here she comes!
The future Mrs. Smith!! Jantsen and her are still getting married!! I love the haircut!!!! and her blue eyes are gorgeous!!
Oh how cute is she??? I can't believe how old she is getting!!!
Oh my gosh, what a cute hair cut! She does look way older, though--sad!!!
SOOOOO CUTE! I love it and can't wait to show Claire. She will LOVE it!
She looks so darling! I love it!
LOVE IT!!! Kindergarten... that just can't be! And missing teeth?? Isn't it crazy to watch them grow up so fast?
Post a Comment