
(one serious group of good lookers! The best of course on the bottom left side!)
So, this last week our family went up Hobble Creek Canyon (Springville) to a place called Spring Haven. It was way too much fun. Every single person from Joe's family (immediate, you know just parents, brothers, sister, sisters-in-law, and nieces and nephews) were there, which I think brought the total to 60+ people. WOW!!! Here is what I love about Spring Haven...
-We have enough ADULTS to play a good game of soccer or volleyball, and even have subs!
-We played soccer and volleyball until 3 in the morning almost every night.
-It is a beautiful location close enough, yet I felt far away because I didn't have service, so it felt like a vacation.
-We had a family Olympics, and my team won.
-FOOD, lots of glorious FOOD, and I only had to prepare a meal once.
-Card games, even though I didn't win, they are super fun.
-Rock band...I really stink at it though.
-The GIANT and I mean GIANT slip n' slide.
There were lots of fun things to do, but the best part about Spring Haven were the people. I love being a Dayton. Joe has the most fun, amazing family ever! I LOVE IT!!!
(All of Joe's brothers, plus his cute sister!)
(All of the Grandkids with grandma and grandpa)
9 comments:
What fun pictures and what a family! It was so good to see you the other day, you look awesome! Let's not make it another year and a half, huh?
You're right - that is one good looking family. So glad you are a part of it, Buffy!!! Looks like everything was a blast. :)
How fun! You will never be alone with that family!!!
Sounds so fun! And I love the pictures- what a great, BIG family!
Hey-we are pretty attractive:) Sorry we didn't get a girls picture.
What a fun and HUGE family! Holy crap! How many grandkids do they have now? How fun for your kids to have so many cousins! Love it! miss you buffaroo
My goodness! That is one of the biggest families i've ever seen....awesome! I love Kylee's hole in her mouth! She makes it look good!
Buffy, I just want to know if you made 200+ egg rolls for your dinner like your sister-in-law wanted to do. You go girlfriend.
I thought there would be a family picture of just YOUR family...?
Post a Comment