Thursday, August 20, 2009
One of those days.
So I feel like I have been having "one of those days" really often lately, but yesterday topped them all. I think I might be losing my mind. So here is what happened yesterday....one of my children swallowed a penny...yes, a penny. I am thinking your first guess would be Mia, cause she is at the age where everything goes in her mouth.....nope, it wasn't her! Then you would probably guess Jack, cause he is a big trouble maker, and he is younger....guess again. Yep, my oldest, Kylee swallowed a penny yesterday. It scared her quite a bit, and then I tried to scare her even more (cause I didn't want Jack to think it was okay) so I told her it was probably going to really hurt coming out. She is a little bit nervous about it. So, here is my question, WHAT THE HECK DO I DO WITH IT WHEN IT COMES OUT? Is it going to clog my toilet if I leave it in there, I am pretty sure I am not going to go digging for it....SICK! So, if anyone has any advice, that would be great. You know I wasn't too surprised this happened to me, but KYLEE? REALLY? It makes me wonder what the heck the other two are going to do since Kylee is probably the best one of them all when it comes to mischievous things. OH BOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Buffy, that is too funny. Sorry, it is. Don't worry, it won't clog your toliet. It's good fiber for Kylee!
haha. Oh that is too funny. But no it won't clog the toilet, flushes right down! But yes my first thought was Mia and then Jack and then when you said it was Kylee...crazy girl. I can only imagine what Jack and Mia will get into.
Oh and by the way, Jantsen still sings, "We are the boys of Rock and Roll." Love you girl!
Uhhhh, I swallowed a penny in my youth and I turned out all right. At least I think so, you may have your doubts. My sister was using me as a cash register, and Bam, no change for you, down the hatch.
I'm sorry about your day, and that you had to watch my kids on top of everything. I really appreciate ya, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
I owe you big time!
By the way......I think your awesome!
I'm so sorry! Even the perfect children make mistakes, right? That's so funny. Maybe Jack will go for a quarter?
Every child swallows some kind of money at some point....I think.
Post a Comment