
My poor daughter has a WHOLE in her mouth! This little girl has had teeth problems since she was almost 2. She fell off our chair, hit her teeth on the granite counter top, and that was that. Well, as you know she got her two top front teeth pulled right before she turned 5. Well, about a month and a half ago she somehow bonked her face again, and her two bottom teeth got the brunt of it. She ran up to me and said..."mom, my two bottom teeth are wiggly" So I told her to just leave them alone, but did she? NO! Well, two days ago, we were having lunch at Tucano's (thanks to my Dad and Mom for the card) and she bit into some cheese bread and said "UH-O, my tooth" so I looked at it, and it was pretty much pointing towards me. So we wiggled it and it came out. She lost a tooth at Tucano's that will be a memory. Well, then yesterday night she bit into some pizza and there came the other tooth. So, now she has no top or bottom front teeth. Luckily she is still too cute! I love her


So here is the story of how Jack got a black eye. Well, it was more like a swolen eye for about an hour and a half, and then red, and then it went a little black. We were in Cokeville, and he was playing with cousins and one of his cousins "threw" a doll at him. He was trying to throw it over Jack's head and didn't quite make it. It was quite scary, I saw Jack with a bleeding eye that looked like it was super puffy, and I though, "is his sight going to be gone?" But he is all good. It didn't last for too long luckily. I wish I would have gotten a pic of right after it happened. It was totally swollen and puffed up, it was cool! You are a tough guy Jack! Love ya!
6 comments:
Uh...Kylee doesn't have a WHOLE in her mouth, she has a HOLE, I believe.
You sure have tough kids! Jantsen loved playing over there yesterday! And Kylee makes the hole in her mouth just look so stinking cute. Love ya!
Now she can stuff more stuff in her mouth without having to chew. She is one smart cookie. As for Jack, that is just the first of many shiners I am sure.
I miss you and your kids! I'll see you tomorrow!!
Lacey (Stewart is her married name)that you played soccer with at UVSC moved out here and is in my ward. Cool huh?
There were a lot of kids in Kelsi's kindergarten class that were missing all 4 teeth! Cute Kylee... hopefully when her permanent teeth come in they will be stronger!
Post a Comment