
Oh how I am missing summer right now. I used to be a real fan of the snow and the cold, but something has happened to me in my old age. I am not loving the winter. It really only started snowing this week, so I really shouldn't be complaining, but I am anyway. I am sooooo cold! All the time!! I mean, in the summer we go outside, I sit and soak in the sun while the kids play happily outside. In the summer, you don't have to worry about sliding off the road. In the summer, you don't have to worry about running out of windshield wiper fluid when your windshield is SOOO DIRTY YOU CAN'T see anything, and the dumb windshield wipers don't even work very well. Okay, so I am being way to big of a scrooge, I am done venting now.
3 comments:
In your old age, huh?
I miss summer, too. And I miss you, too. Why don't I see you anymore?
Also, my bangs are practically down to my teeth. Can you cut them?
Ha ha. I think most people are like you. The only thing I hate about winter is the sickness that comes along with it. I really do love winter. And the winter up here is way worse than down there! You should come see!
I have no idea what you were talking about when you said knock on someone's door with a handle or whatever. What were you talking about?
I hear you! It is so frickin' cold here. Another fun thing I have developed in my old age...I get hives if I get too cold. Fun!
Post a Comment