Hurry, cause it's almost Christmas!!!! My cousin Jessica tagged me, so here I go.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. I love to wrap for my kids, cause that makes it funner for them to open, but I don't mind gift bags for the older folks, you know, like myself.
2. Real tree or Artificial? We have an artificial tree, but I love both. I wish we could have both. I absolutely love the smell of a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Two years ago, it was down I think in April. I know, we are bad!!!
5. Do you like eggnog? Yeah, I wish I didn't though. MMMMMMM
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my Rollerblades, since I was the queen of Classic Skating!!! FUNNY!!!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Definitely in-laws, and parents. They already have everything!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kylee, she would be happy with anything pink, or purple!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? YUP!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? NONE
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Original Grinch, or Elf!! Love em both.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends on when I see a good deal.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? MAYBE
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Flank Steak!!!!! Hurray for Christmas Eve Dinner.
16. Lights on the tree? Lots of colorful lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? I want a hippopotamus for Christmas...Just kidding, that is Barbara's. Mine is the little drummer boy by Harry Simone Corale.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? EASY, just sing the stinking song.
20.Angel on the tree-top or a star? Angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning, well, usually we open jammies on Christmas eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Going to Costco last minute, and having a million people there, and everyone is onery.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My favorite ornament, is probably a Noah's ark ornament that the in-laws gave me my fist Christmas in the family. They give some each year, and they are sooo cute.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? I already said....FLANK STEAK!
I tag Barbaloots, Janel, Shannon, Jessica Nye, yeah you Jessica and Megs. GO!!!
2 comments:
Gross. Why on earth would you go to CostCo period---let alone right around Christmas?!
PS-I'm eating steak in a few hours!
Sorry, I missed this one. I will try after Christmas!
Post a Comment