Well, I did it. I got the cutest dog ever. Her name is actually Roxy, but Jack can't say his "R's" so he says "woxy, or wox" It is the cutest thing ever. She is such a cute and good dog. She is doing so good with the potty training thing, she has only had a couple of accidents, but that is totally to be expected. There is some bad news that comes a long with it. I think Jack is allergic to her. I took him to the doctor yesterday to see, and it is looking like it. He gave me some medicine, and that seemed to help. What it is, is that Jack has a little bit of asthma every once in a while, and this dog has made it worse. I don't know what we are going to do. But just thought I would show a couple of pics, here she is.


8 comments:
Oh man, those puppy eyes make me melt! Maybe we need one...
Oh Buff, Buff, Buff..... she is adorable.... I hope you can keep her! That stinks about Jack! Poor little guy!
I can see why you got a puppy - she is darling! Good luck figuring out the allergies.
Oh my goodness! She is one cute little dog. I can't believe you got her. Congrats!!
You guys are crazy! We had our little pup for like 5 minutes and that is exactly what happened to my two younger kids. They both got kinda sick so I just got rid of the pup so I didn't take the chance. Sorry little Jacko. Allergies/asthma sucks. Tuck is the same way.
So are you getting rid of Jack or Woxy?
What an adorable puppy! We should get Roxy and Maverick together for a playdate (and the kids could play too!). We saw Kylee with Joe's parents at Jake's sister's reception on Friday. She is so grown up and such a beautiful girl!
What a cute puppy, it is official, I want a puppy again! That is so sad about Jack! I hope you can get it resolved so you don't have to get rid of your puppy! By the way, we found out on Sat. and it is a girl! I haven't posted on my blog yet because I haven't told work yet. But she wasn't bashful on the ultrasound, and we are pretty much postive we are having a girl!
Post a Comment