Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Family Pictures


Why is it that EVERY time we take family pictures (okay, so it has only been like 2 times) we NEVER have a great one? We probably took 100 or so pictures, and there was atleast one person doing something weird in the picture. So here is the best I could find. It is pretty much cute of everyone but me. Oh well. Then I had to make a collage (the next post down if you wanna see) of some cute random ones. I have to admit, my kids are far too cute for their own good.

10 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Um-I thought you picked this one cuz you looked the best. Seriously, you look good.
And picking the one the mom looks best in is totally an O'Brien thing:)

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

What a really, really really, really rediculously good looking family.

Unknown said...

I can not believe that is little Mia all grown up! Crazy!! It is a beautiful picture of your beautiful family!

Shantel said...

I love this picture. I seriously just blogged about how hard it is to get a good family picture and I am always closing my eyes. LOL! I love this picture. You look so gorgeous. Your kids are all looking at the camera and smiling. XOXO

Merrells said...

I think it's a great picture! Everyone looks so good (especially mom!) and Jack looks...like a Dayton. (:

Jeni said...

What a dang cute family!!! I hate family pictures for that very reason... it's hard to get everyone perfect!! You guys look great. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

megship said...

Family pics suck but yours turned out adorable and you look awesome so shut up!

Holly said...

I think you look great - I am always harder on myself than I need to be when it comes to pictures, so I understand where you are coming from!

Your kids really are far too cute for their own good.

Ryan said...

Joe: You are so sexy! When can we get together.

Rex.

Lindsey said...

Glad to link up with you! It's fun reading about your family. Crazy that Kylee is in preschool. I think the last time I saw her she was still being lugged around in a carseat at church! Cute pics. I look forward to checking back often.