Monday, November 24, 2008

Sad day.

Today was a very sad day for me and my cute fam. Roxy is gone. I knew we had to get rid of her because of Jack's coughing (which is asthma and gets worse when he is around the dog) but I didn't think it would be this hard...okay, just kidding, I did. This nice young family came and got her and I am sure they will take such good care of her, but it is still hard. Kylee started crying when I told her (even though I have really been trying hard to prep her) then I started crying and said that these people's dog died and they wanted Roxy and it would make them really happy. So then she said, "oh, their dog died, okay, they will be happy with Roxy" it was the cutest thing. She is such a great girl. I miss Roxy already, and they just left. Well, I might be sulking for the next few days.

6 comments:

megship said...

Oh, so sorry. You should get them a fish or something.

Unknown said...

oh I am sorry!! What a rough day! maybe I am going to get you a big stuffed animal for Christmas.

Merrells said...

That is a sad day but I guess keeping Jack breathing is a good idea. To answer your questions, I loved Twilight and we totally should get together for a playdate. You name the day!

Debbie said...

Buffy-Your entry made me cry. I feel so bad taking the cutest dog ever from you and your daughter! I'm sorry things didn't work out for your family. I wish I had met you last night, at least we have these blogs where we can keep updated. I promise she will be loved so much, she is adorable! Our family LOVES animals. She joined 2 cats, 1 that Roxy already loves to play with, and 1 that has been hiding today. She will be on our blog lots, so feel free to see how cute she is. I hope you can find another companion that works for your family. Thanks so much for everything. Todd is determined to keep her on the schedule you have already set for her. You've done a GREAT job. She's an amazingly sweet, calm, happy dog. We love her to death. Hope your family is ok, we're thinking about you!

So Many M's said...

I am soooo sorry guys. That's terrible. That was great you were able to find such a great family to care for her. We just got a Gecko, (cuz we can't have a dog or cat here). They are pretty fun, probably not great for really young kids, but McKenzie loves it. That was soo cute of Kylie.

Heather Dayton said...

Oh Kylee is so sweet! I hope that you won't miss her too much...she is a really cute little dog.