I was just looking back at some pictures today, and found these pictures taken in Park City over the summer. It just reminded me of what my everyday life is with Jack. He is such a go-er. He is constantly getting into something, or drawing on something he isn't supposed to. The other day I was letting him and Kylee cut and color paper, and then next thing I knew, he cut a hole in Kylee's shirt. Oh, and this is the third time I have had to cut his hair because he likes to sneak into my salon and cut his own hair. He is such a good boy if I can always be watching him, but that is just impossible
Today he helped me make cookies, and he absolutely LOVED it. He loves to be doing something, especially if it means MESSY! Well, he definitely keeps me busy, but I love him to death. He is such a joy in my life along with my other kids. Now, here is a little about the pictures. We were in Park City with Joe's family (something we do every year and LOVE IT!!) Jack had disappeared into the other room and found Grandma's suitcase which had a bottle of chocolate mix. He got it and dumped it all over the bed, and was eating it, hence the chocolate mustache. Silly, but messy!!!
Today he helped me make cookies, and he absolutely LOVED it. He loves to be doing something, especially if it means MESSY! Well, he definitely keeps me busy, but I love him to death. He is such a joy in my life along with my other kids. Now, here is a little about the pictures. We were in Park City with Joe's family (something we do every year and LOVE IT!!) Jack had disappeared into the other room and found Grandma's suitcase which had a bottle of chocolate mix. He got it and dumped it all over the bed, and was eating it, hence the chocolate mustache. Silly, but messy!!!
5 comments:
He is such a little bruiser. I love it! He has the total 2nd child personality. He would get along really well with Jade. They would come up with all kinds of wonderful plots. He is so cute.
It was like he was on a mission to find something and searching in grandma's suitcase...pure genius! Good thing he is one stinking cute kid.
This makes me realize that I need to remember that all the little "catastrophes" that happen with the kids will one day be wonderful memories.
What a little haun yauk.
And how do you spell that, I wonder?
Geez, I would freak out! That shows that you are a better mom than me cause I would have lost it! Cute though. I love boys. What would we do without our little guys?
Post a Comment