Well, after a long 2 week vacation, which was great by the way. Mia decided that I wasn't producing enough milk for her. So today I decided to give her some solid food and a bottle. She actually liked it quite a bit. It is a sad day when you don't make enough milk for your child, and you love nursing soooooo much......like me. Oh well, I guess I will just keep doing as much as I can. On a lighter note.....the newest member of the Dayton family was born. Perry (Joe's younger brother) and Ana (his wife obviously) had their first baby today at 10:00 this morning. Thomas Perry Dayton weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long. Cute little bugger with a weird shaped head! We are glad he is here safe and healthy. Pictures of Tommy and the fun two week vacation are on their way! But in the mean time enjoy this picture of Mia and her first solids.
3 comments:
I can't get over how cute she is! At least she didn't mind solid foods!
Solids already?? Geez, time flies! When can you get together, by the way for our soccer dinner? We are trying to get things together.
She has the biggest eyes!
Tell Perry Congrats!
Post a Comment