TOGETHER FOREVER
Mia Mia Mia. Don't you have any other kids? JK Nice trimming work:)
Holy cow, her hair was long! I seriously love her eyes! They are so beautiful! Hey, Aubrey wants to know when we can all go out.....when do you wanna?
Those pictures are so cute! What a doll!
Mia is just adorable. We need to hang out, I will be calling you tomorrow!!
She is such a doll. I love the hair the before and after. I went to bunco last time. We call do call Daxton- Dax at times. It's such a tough name. I love it! We need to get together and play at the park by your house sometime.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Mia Mia Mia. Don't you have any other kids? JK Nice trimming work:)
Holy cow, her hair was long! I seriously love her eyes! They are so beautiful! Hey, Aubrey wants to know when we can all go out.....when do you wanna?
Those pictures are so cute! What a doll!
Mia is just adorable. We need to hang out, I will be calling you tomorrow!!
She is such a doll. I love the hair the before and after. I went to bunco last time. We call do call Daxton- Dax at times. It's such a tough name. I love it! We need to get together and play at the park by your house sometime.
Post a Comment