The Memory Post
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺
12 comments:
Buff, I remember going out of town for soccer with you and buying matching underwear. Remember, me you and Tay bought the same underoos?
Buffy, I remember going to Chili's with you and Kaela sometimes. We would only order chips most the time or the choc. volcano with the ice cream, actually I think that you and kaela got the one with coconut. YUCK!! I remember also putting tape on or noses and we looked like pigs. I just went through some pics and I came across that pic. We were sick.
Ok, Buff, I thought of the funniest one that only you and Tay will get. Remember when we used to go around (I won't go into details) and say "Ah bop bop bop!" I really cannot say much more......If you can remember that, that was the funniest thing. We would all laugh our heads off! I am chuckling just thinking about it....
I remember when I played a little bit on Mark Graham's team and you were "the girl who was in Brazil" (is that right?) while your dad was a mission president. And then you came back and played soccer and were so cute and GOOD.
Mmkay---this is the third time I'm trying to comment, so if you get three from me, I'm sorry.
I'm also sorry that, for some odd reason, the first memory I've thought of was when we saw 'Just Friends.' We've done tons of fun things together and seen lots of great movies (which does not include that one) but that was my first memory. Weird.
Honey, what are you doing at Grace's?
Let me just say that I think all my fun memories included you in it buffy! field of memories,mariah carey, gummy worms, spice girls halloween, brazil and the beach, booya, snowboarding and singing Cowboy take me away, learning to drive a stick shift, I seriously have so many memories that I can't even think of them all. Remember when we played this game while you were in Brazil and we would right eachother emails and give eachother points for the correct answers...haha. oh girl you are the best friend ever and I love you to death!!
Well I haven't known you that long, but a memory that I have of you (even though it wasn't that long ago) was at the service auction we had, and how there were times you were just fighting to keep your bid going (I can't remember which item it was) I just remember thinking this girl has some spunk. It was great, you were so cute.
Remember one night when I was on the bottom bunk and you were on the top bunk. I was saying my prayers and you kept bugging me so I swung my arm up to move your arm and I caught it pulled you off the top bunk. You fell and kicked me in the face! My lip got stuck to my braces and we were both laughing and crying from pain and silliness!
Another one is in Brazil... throwing oranges in our room at each other... also our sichronized diving routine... so many fun memories buff! I love ya!
I just remember being excited to meet you and Joey because Jake and Perry had always talked about you guys (all wonderful things, of course). One thing I think of specifically with you is how we'd analyze Perry's girlfriends. It's a wonder he ever got married!
Ok this is honestly THE first memory that came to my mind. I dont know how appropriate it is but here it goes. The first memory that came to mind was when I would come over to your house to play four square and how every once in a while your dad would squeeze the ball like he was going to flatten it and then let out some gas!!!! Too funny!! Oh and what about those early morning step classes Jane Fonda or something in the basement!! LOL Classic!!!
We have lots of fun memories, but my fave is a bit serious. I remember being the Sealing room with you and Joey, and Ang and I were overwhelmed with home much we loved you and Joey and how important family is. Sorry to throw down such a serious one, but that was the first thing I thought of.
Probably my favorite is the first time I ever met you - when you and your mom came and sang in my seminary class back when I was in 10th grade! Boy am I glad I went to seminary that day! Your singing really touched me and caused me to remember that day. Little did I know you were my future sister-in-law and that was the only time I would ever meet my mother-in-law! I love you Buffy!
Post a Comment