Thursday, February 11, 2010

Funny stuff.

So this is a pretty random post, especially since I haven't blogged in so long...I know story of my life. Well, this morning, I was leaving a comment on a friends blog, and you know how it has the "secret word" that you are supposed to type in before you leave a comment? Well, usually they don't make sense at all, but today I had to laugh as I was typing it in....it was bonefart....what the heck is up with that? What kind of a "secret word" is that, besides the type to make you giggle all on your own, cause no one is there to share it with you. I know a little childish, but admit, you would have giggled too.

Other than that, I have not found my camera yet, and our video camera ran out of battery power on Jack's birthday and we can't find the charger, so we have NOTHING. Sadness. Nothing else really going on in our lives, just the same old.

4 comments:

Barbaloot said...

That's not true-there's lots going on in your life! You're preggers, Joey is doing awesome in school, the house smells like something that will kill you in your sleep, you look good in your exercise pants, you ate steak on Sunday, I could go on...

Unknown said...

Haha. I laughed when I read it. Ha. Mainly because I can picture your laugh. You are too cute. I miss you woman! Can't wait to see you in March...oh because we are coming out there to bless Talan. yeah! Anyways, we need to catch up. I want to hear about how you are doing, how Joe's school is, you looking good in your exercise pants...maybe I need to talk to Barbara and get the lowdown on you! anyways, love you!!

Lindsey said...

I am laughing out loud. Thanks for sharing "bonefart" with me.

Mandy said...

That's pretty funny! I also liked Barbara's post...she's giving me more info on your family then you are! I miss you too! Can't wait til Monday....right? (houtroth)