Monday, December 28, 2009

A little behind.

I really wanted to post something on Jack's birthday (Dec. 22nd, he turned 4) but you know how it goes with the holiday's, it is just crazy! So, I am going to post a birthday tribute to my little Jack-a-boo.





Jack is such a big boy. He started pre-school this year and loves every second of it. He goes on Tuesday's and Thursday's, and on Monday, wed, and Friday he is asking if he can go to school. He loves any kind of sport, and for his birthday he got a baseball and a mitt from his dad. He loves it and for the first 2 days I don't think that mitt was off his hand for a second. He is addicted. For Christmas he begged for all the of the "Air Buddies' movies" he loves those little dogs, and could watch those movies all day. Jack has a super big heart, even though sometimes it is hiding pretty far down in his chest!!! We just really love this boy. He is a light in our lives, and a joy! I can't even imagine life without this little guy. Life would definitely be more boring if there were no Jack here to keep us busy!





A little side note, just thought I would announce that #4 will be here in the beginning of July. It really seems far away, but the 1st trimester is done, so that makes me happy!!!

11 comments:

Merrells said...

Whoo-hoo for Jack! I can't believe how old he is getting. I remember when he was born and I was pregnant with Makenna and now she is going into primary! Oh, and congrats and number 4! You're amazing...

Unknown said...

WHAT??? I have to read that you are prego on your blog!! Woman?!?! Anyways, congrats!! I am so excited for you! Yay! We really need to catch up. I miss you tons! Love ya!
and Happy Birthday Jack! He really is such a cool sweet kid! Miss you guys!!

Barbaloot said...

Well at least I wasn't the last person to know you were pregnant:)

megship said...

Holy Crap!!!!!! Oh yeah don't you guys want like fifty kids? I guess you gotta get rockin! Happy Birthday Jacko! You still doin' hair? Mine is bad right now...

Unknown said...

Little side note...you can't slip that one by me! Happy happy happy for you Buffy!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! Hope all goes well.

Heather Dayton said...

Congrats! I am so excited to see another cute little addition to your family! It will be fun to have more cousins close in age in our families :) We've missed seeing you guys over the holidays...although Germany has been amazing...it's always sad not to see as much of family around Christmas. Hope you are feeling ok and we will see you soon!

Holly said...

Happy birthday to Jack and congratulations to you!

Angie said...

So excited for you!! You are amazing.

Chrissy said...

Buffy, I keep meaning to let you know how excited I am for you guys! I'm happy for you being through with the first trimester too. It was so great to see you guys over the holidays. Kylee was SO stinkin cute with April, and I'm sorry if April was sometimes less than gracious. :S Hope you continue to feel well!

Stephanie said...

Hooray and Congrats!! I'm still working on forgiving you for leaving me in this ward! Happy Birthday to you and Jack... love ya, Steph