Thursday, July 23, 2009
Cafe Fresh
So, here is the sitch, I WAS SO MAD yesterday. I am feeling a lot better today, my attitude has changed, but let me tell you the story. My and my bestest friends from High School (Janel, Shannon, and Angie) decided to get together for lunch yesterday because they were all in town. Well, they chose Cafe Fresh (on State Street in Orem, that used to be called fresh food junkies cafe) anyway, they go in to get a table......there was basically NO ONE else in the restaraunt, and they started putting two tables together so we could sit together. One of the girls that worked there came over rudely and said "You are ruining the organization of the restaurant, if you need to move a table you need to ask!" WOW, how rude right, so everyone was like "okay, sorry" so they were seriously giving us mean looks the whole time, and telling our kids to not touch things. So I finally said "is it okay if we open this door and let our kids outside in the little eating area outside, or is that going to ruin 'the organization' of the restaurant?" They said it was fine. So the kids go outside to play, and while they are playing they are coming to the door and putting their finger prints all over it. I didn't even think anything of it. So when we were about to leave, one of the worker girls went over and started cleaning off the windows with windex, and she was totally disgusted that our children left finger prints all over. So I didn't realize as she was cleaning the outside of the door, Jack went and put his finger prints on the inside where she had just cleaned, so I was trying to get him not to, and the girl comes in and looks at the door and says "OH MY GOSH!" Like how could you let your kid do that.....so that is when I BROKE. I said "are you kidding me" I was soooooo mad that she would act like that...if you are going to be bugged at me, freaking wait until I am gone to let it be known....there is NO one else in your restaurant, the economy is way bad so you should be kissing my rear end that I am in your cafe. But no, she was a TOTALY BRAT! So she wouldn't look at me, so finally I said "is there a comment card or a manager that I can talk to, I am TOTALLY disgusted about the way that we were treated today" so the snooty girl says "I am a manager" so I was like "then you should know better. Anyway, after I yelled at her for a minute, (which I probably shouldn't have yelled, but I was pretty darn mad) she was so rude, I finally said, "who is your boss?" and she said "what like you are going to call him?" and I said YOU BET I AM! And I did. He was very nice, so I feel bad for saying this, but DO NOT GO TO CAFE FRESH! The girl told me it was not a "kid friendly restaurant" and that it wasn't "chucky cheese's" Oh she was rude. So, that is my day in a nutshell. It was fun being with my friends, but believe me we will NEVER be going back there!!!! Thanks for letting me vent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow. I would have been TICKED too. Some employees have no idea what customer service is.
Holy crap! Are you kidding me?! I would have gone "ape" on her for sure! I have a difficult time tolerating idiots. Good for you for calling him! I will not go there for sure! Thanks for the tip!
Wow. That's all I have to say...wow.
Oh you left out the good part where she said we needed to learn to control our kids! AGH!! I am so glad you went back and yelled at them! She was totally rude! Love ya!
Post a Comment