Monday, July 6, 2009
I am feeling so blessed!
I have been really having a rough summer, no money, too many fun things to do (remember no money) It seems like things just keeping piling on. My washing machine broke down ($250.00 later) I got pulled over and got a ticket (more money that we don't have down the drain). I think I have really been feeling sorry for myself, thinking (questioning) why Heavenly Father is letting all this happen. I know that is really stupid of me, I hate when people question, and I was one of those people. Then reading the book lone survivor, and other things like the 4th of July have put my back in my place. I am so grateful to live in this country. To have men and women EVERYDAY fighting for MY freedom, and comfort! Then I go and read my cousin Tessa's blog and I am even more humbled. Tessa is in Africa, and she is working with children there. If you read a few of her post, you can get an idea of what she does everyday. I think I am addicted to her blog now. She see's so much, is learning so much, and is teaching me so much! I am soooo blessed. I think everyone needs to read her blog. My kids are so blessed, I am so blessed, even in my worst moments I am SO EXTREMELY BLESSED. I ate so much I was sick this weekend, I have a HUGE bed to sleep in, I have a home, my kids love me, and I love them, I have a wonderful husband, we are pretty much healthy ALL the time, we have good medical help, and it is close. I could go on and on with blessings, but I won't. GO READ MY COUSINS BLOG!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't wanna read it. I feel perfectly okay with my life and don't wanna feel guilty. I won't do it!
No, but it's awesome that she's there. Good for her.
And also, my arms hurt real bad today.
You are wonderful Buffy! Love you girl! CALL ME!!
I'm there with you. Nooooo money!!! My dryer works, but takes at least three cycles to dry a load so...not so green. Need new tires and I broke a tooth today. Now my husband won't be home till midnight which makes me very sad at the moment. Guess I should read your book and look on the bright side.
Post a Comment