So, I am horrible about blogging as of late. It has officially been the longest period of time in between posts that I have ever done. A MONTH! WOW! There have been a lot of fun things going on, so I just feel like I don't have time to do anything on the computer. Summer is always crazy. We have...been working in the garden pretty much every day (which is down on Geneva road, so it isn't like I can just be in my back yard you know) Kylee started soccer camps, so we are there early mornings, summer fest, Lagoon, we just got back from Park City for a family Reunion on my side. We have been having a blast. I have been enjoying lettuce from the garden, I have been trying to come up with different ways of making salads good. I grew some cute little green onions too. The peas are almost ready to pick, which is probably my most favorite garden item. I have been taking some pictures as the garden progresses, I will post them later. Summer fest was fun as always, Mia liked the rides.
Lagoon was perfect except for the rain a couple of times, but like we are going to let a little rain ruin our day. Kylee and I were on a little boat ride when it started pouring rain. It was kinda fun, and it didn't rain for too long, and it wasn't cold, so that was good. Jack's favorite ride was the new dragon ride that goes backwards and forewords really fast, and also the bumper cars. Kylee's favorite I think is either the merry-go-round, or the green swings. (she is a little more of a wimp than Jack when it comes to rides.) Mia's favorite was the small world boats. You know, the super annoying ones withe the bell, yep that is the one, and yep my child was the one rining the bell the whole time. FUN!!!
Park City was so much fun. We had food, went swimming, went on a hike and found a super old graveyard, obviously went on the alpine slide and coaster. Had a little talent show, played soccer, overall it was so much fun. My dad and mom paid for pretty much everything, and also gave the kids a bunch of stuff! They went WAY overboard. Then as we got back on Sat. we had another family reunion with my grandparents (Cuthbert side) at the Scera Park. It was really fun. The kids had a blast popping balloons for money, and hitting the pinata. On my way to the party I was in such a hurry that I got pulled over....dad-gum-cop! I got a stinking ticket, and as he is pulling away he says "have a good day!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Thanks for the ticket, yeah, I'll have a nice day. So, that is what I have been up to for the last month. See ya next month.....JUST KIDDING!
7 comments:
It sounds like so much fun! Your post totally made me homesick though! I miss being with you guys and seeing the kids grow up and I definitely HATE missing both family reunions!! And normally I would just go to the beach to make me feel better, but it has been SO rainy here that it's just not worth it... >sigh< Oh well. We are half way through!
Good to have you back!
That picture of Mia and Kylee is hilarious. Looks like Kylee is trying to hide her face so people won't recognize her while Mia rings the bell. I like Jack's racecar picture, too.
See you in a few hours for stupid p90x.
I was thinking the same thing as Barbara! I loved the picture of Kylee and Mia. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are the cutest as is their mom!!
Ticket huh? Is that your first speeding ticket? Bummer.
I didn't know you got a ticket... big long bum hair! We had so much fun with you guys... thanks for hanging out with us!
so, i'm hoping to hear the response i want...are you and your cute fam coming up for the 24th???? do NOT disappoint me :) we love you guys!
Post a Comment