Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Consider the Lilacs of the field


Aren't Lilacs so gorgeous. Oh, and they smell so DIVINE! The only thing that really makes them more beautiful is when my babies are next to them. (I know my kids aren't babies, but let me be, okay?) My in-law's have some Lilac bushes in their back yard and we did some family pics on Mother's day. My sister-in-law Barbs took some of the pictures. I LOVE THEM! This was my favorite. Kylee is getting so old and big, she is just so beautiful! Oh, I just love my kids! What a great life I have!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Very beautiful! Okay, so now I want to see the rest of them. Will ya e mail me? We have the same lilacs in our back yard, and I love them so much. The only thing I don't love about them is they only last until about June.

Barbaloot said...

She looks pretty, Buff. Excpet for I'm not crazy about the fact that she looks like a person and not a little girl. Didn't you tell her she's not allowed to grow up?

megship said...

Ok, this is the first time she has ever looked like you! She looks just like you in this picture! Woo hoo! Cute picture and I would like to see the rest as well.

Unknown said...

That is such a precious picture. She is soooo you Buffy!

Unknown said...

She is a gorgeous girl and so grown up! Crazy! But of course I want to see more too!!! Love ya woman!!

Heather Dayton said...

Soooo pretty! She is really darling. I love the red coming through from the background. We miss you guys!!!