Kylee and Jack have a new favorite thing to do in the winter. Kylee found this little mat on Mia's changing station (that we never use) and decided to put it to use, (cause we never use it). I laughed pretty hard when I saw what they were doing. It brought back memories for me, I remember sliding down the stairs in sleeping bags, and cardboard boxes! Sorry the video is so dark, and my voice is so loud. URG!! I hate hearing my own voice. Good times!
8 comments:
That is the cooloest, cutest, craziest thing I have seen! hahahaha. I am laughing so hard. I love watching Jack bump up and down on each step! ha So Funny! Buffy you have the cutest kids! I love it!!
That still freaks me out to see---but I'm glad they like it.
Haha, that is awesome! Yeah, though, I must admit that it freaks me out, too. I just know that my kids are going to be so bored all the time because I'm so paranoid.
Hilarious and yes, that does bring back memories. Isn't it funny that every kid seems to figure out a way to slide down the stairs on something? PS I hate my voice too! It's the worst to watch home videos and think "Do I really sound like that? Yikes!"
how funny! ya, jackson got sick too. he is starting to get over it. But someday, when I am not a hermit anymore LOL then we will play. and yes going out to dinner togerther would be a blast! Lets plan it,
That hurts my bumb just watching. Claire and Jaren laughed pretty hard watching him, though.
Oh man I loved doing that! I might go do it right now....
What is going on with Jack's wife beater?
Thanks for the hair cut and color! There are very few blotches of color:)
ha ha... i totally remember when we use to do that! Fun times!
Post a Comment