Kylee loves to take pictures, she even got a little camera for Christmas. This was before Christmas, but I was going through my pictures yesterday and laughing sooooo hard at these. Kylee wanted to take some picutres of Mia so she did. They are so funny, I couldn't decide which one I wanted to blog, so I had to make a collage!!! So, if any of you are in need of a photographer, just call Kylee, as you can see she is very professional!!!! I love my Mia, she is so cute, these pictures for sure don't do her justice in the "beautiful" category, but they sure do her justice in the FREAKING FUNNY category!!!

9 comments:
snot nose and all, I think Mia is Beautiful!! Good work Kylee!
Oh and I am glad that the picture of Kyle and I can do it for you and Joe! what are best friends for! haha
Who says you need me to take pictures for you on Saturday? Just have Ky do it.
How much will it cost to get her out to Ohio? Hey, by the way, I am reading Lone Survivor. Amazing. So amazing.
gosh, you could make some big money with your photographer! how much does she charge, we need to do family pictures.
Wow! Quite a talent! You should capitalize on it now! And wish Mia a happy birthday on Saturday for us!
Those pictures are so funny! I love it. When can we hire her?
haha love it. she is adorable- both of your girls
i am so glad that you blog! your kids are adorable and everything you write makes me smile! your kids are hillarious! they are growin up so fast too! you are such a good mom!
Post a Comment