Friday was our ward fathers and sons outing. Joe was so excited about it, he was preparing Jack for it about 2 weeks before the day, and on Friday was starting to pack everything including his dinner (which was going to get too warm because it needed to be in the fridge) at about 10 in the morning. They were leaving at 5 pm. Funny Joe. Kylee and I went over to our friend Julie Mechams house to learn how to make a pie, and to just hang out. We had a blast. Kylee watched a movie while Julie and I talked and made the yummy strawberry pie. There are a couple of way cute pictures from the camout with Joe and Jack, and some of a couple of little bumbs! Jack and his little buddy JJ had to go to the bathroom together on Sat. morning. Joe thought it was too cute to pass up taking a picture. Hopefully Hala (JJ's mom) doesn't mind that I am showing everyone her sons rear!


4 comments:
Oh my gosh! That picture of the two little boys is HILARIOUS! How cute that Joe was so excited about the Fathers & Sons campout...it makes me excited to have a little boy for David to do stuff like that with! :) (And hopefully our little guy will be as cute as Jack too!)
So cute! It is such a Dayton guy thing to get excited for these things! I know Dad always loved them, and Jared has done a bunch since I moved down. I love how exicted they get.
hahaha...CUTE bum! I think if it only had a gummy worm coming out of the top, but he definitely got your cute bum! That pic of Joe and him in the back of the truck is so cute! What a cute family you guys have!
Haha, I'm so glad they had fun! Oh man, those little bottoms are so cute and funny!!!
Post a Comment