Thursday, June 12, 2008

My baby is getting TOO BIG!!!



I just can't believe how fast the time went by once Mia got here, it was like this with the other two also, but this one has really gone by fast!!!! Mia is already 3and 1/2 months old. Here are some pictures of her, just to compare them with the previous post! It just makes me remember how fast Kylee and Jack are growing too. I wish time could just stop sometimes. I don't want my kids to get older. I am loving being a mom of little kids, I don't know how I will do when they are teenagers. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

8 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Eee! (That was my excited squeek.) I'm SO excited to play with her!

Merrells said...

Wow, she is getting big...and she reminds me exactly how Kylee looked when I first met all of you. Must be a Dayton!

Jeni said...

She is SO CUTE!! I can't beleive I've never seen her yet! We are coming in July... we can't wait to see everyone!

Unknown said...

I love her bow! and yes she is getting too big too fast. But she sure is the cutest little thing with the darkest hair and bluest eyes! just adorable!!

Heather Dayton said...

She is so precious! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up either - it seems like Kylee was just barely a tiny baby. You'll just have to keep on having more since they're all so cute! :)

The Bucks said...

Buffy she is sooo cute!!! She really is a doll!!

megship said...

Man, it seems like you just had her! On to the next one...right Joe?

Melani said...

She is so cute! Ari thinks it's a picture of her when she was a baby. :) She looks just like Kylee, but with more hair. I love the belly shot. :)