
If this shouldn't be an ad for country time lemonade, I don't know what should. Yesterday we went to the park with our neighbors, and had a BBQ. It was really fun, especially for the kids. We pretty much only drink water and milk in our house except for special occasions, so you can tell by the picture, that Jack was very excited to have is Pink Lemonade. Barbeque's are always fun, but especially when the kids are having fun. We had a few "moments". One of which, was Kylee was having so much fun she forgot to tell us she needed to go to the bathroom. Yes, our 4 year old had an accident. I can't remember the last time that happened with her. We scratched the Tahoe on a fence. (not as bad as it sounded!) But overall it was a fun time! It was definitely a night to remember.
5 comments:
That is an ADORABLE picture. Thank goodness spring/summer is here. Time for BBQS and playing outside!
This picture is hilarious!
Oh my gosh - I didn't know you had a blog...I'm so excited to see more pics of you and your adorable family now!
Holy cow-that totally looks exactly like Joey! Glad you had a good day...hope the car's okay.
You should totally submit that to country time lemonade. Maybe the would use it! So cute.
Post a Comment