Saturday, May 17, 2008

Zoo Fun.
















Oh how I love the ZOO!!! We decided to head to the zoo the other day, and it was the perfect day to go. The sun was mostly behind the clouds, it wasn't too crowded, and the animals were out! I hate when I go to the zoo and all the animals are sleeping. That is how I thought it was going to be, but we got to see most all of them. Kylee and Jack's favorite part was riding the train that lasted all of 5 min, and we didn't really even see a lot of animals. I think they just liked the Train. All in all the day was quite nice. I enjoyed being together as a family. Fun times.

3 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Hey-where are the pictures of the penguins??

John and Lara said...

whad up guys
this is JP. found your blog.. busted. I have you now!
visit me at johnandlarapeterson.blogspot.com
-John

Unknown said...

I am glad that you got to make it to the Zoo. When I come in the summer we will have to go again!! Miss you girl!!