Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Worth it


So a month or so ago ( I just didn't have time to post it then) Heber had the biggest blow-out of his life. I mean it was MAJOR! It was everywhere. It went through the car seat (you know where the buckles come in and out) and onto the base. These pictures just don't do it justice. Anyway, I had a thought while I was trying to change all the mess. He is so FREAKING CUTE! Even though he made a huge mess everywhere it is still worth it. I guess I am just going to keep having these little munchkins. Too bad we have to wait while Joe is in school.


NASTY MESS!!!

See, it's all worth it...plus look at Mia in the background!!! She makes me laugh!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

That is so gross!! I am just waiting for that to happen with Keaton! Oh the joys of newborns!

Unknown said...

Wonderful wonderful post Buffy. What are you feeding that kid!!! :)

Barbaloot said...

I may or may not have completely skipped over the pictures. Gross.

Jeni said...

Oh, nasty!! That's massive! He is cute though... looks just like a Dayton! Miss ya!

Angie said...

Don't know how you do it. You are such a good mom. I wish I were more like you. Those are the very moments that I am absolutely sure I will never have another baby unless they come out potty trained.

Mandy said...

Oh man! That brings back memories of Hallie, who had a blowout every single day. Probably not ever quite THAT bad, but so gross anyway.