I love the fall! I was doing something in the house and the neighbor was trying to rake her leaves when the kids discovered the fun. I came out and they were all "helping" her rake the leaves. It was fun for all! I am loving the warm weather, I know it has to end soon, but I am hanging on to every last bit of it.
5 comments:
Wow that is a whole lot of leaves! I am with you, I love the fall too!! and the warm weather!! Your kids are so cute. That Mia is gorgeous!!
I vote the fall doesn't end--cuz then you are leaving.
Looks like great memories!
Fun! I think the warm weather is coming to an end...snow forecasted for Wednesday. :( I'm glad your kiddos got to enjoy the last bit of it though! Jack looks a lot like Joe in the bottom right picture-handsome boy!
Cute pictures! I don't like the fact that soon you guys won't be there whenever we come around.
Post a Comment