Friday, November 12, 2010
Like mother like daughter
So we were at a fun family event for my Mother-in-law a week or so ago, and we were trying to figure out where Mia went. Well, we found her and guess what she was doing? Eating butter. He hands were all greasy, and she was going to town on that thing. I had to get a pic. The first thing I thought was "NASTY!!!" then I remembered some stories told about me when I was a little girl.....I guess I used to go into the neighbors house with my buddy Jason, and get in his fridge and eat his butter. I know I am weird. Then when Kylee was a little girl she didn't say Buffy, she said Butter, so she called me butter for a while! Oh Mia, you make me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
ha ha ha!! that is sooo funny! Mia...she is such a cutie, and it's ok with me if she is like you, as long as she turns out like you!
I remember hearing Ky call you Butter. Basically your kids are all crazy...but that's what makes them so fun.
Missed you last night.
Mmmmmm.... Butter!
Ha! Ha! I totally remember during a blessing at Grandma Pat's when we were little...watching you eat butter! Great memories!
Post a Comment