Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Grade

I just can't believe it. My little Kylee....my first born....my baby!!! (well technically she isn't my baby, but I feel like she is still a baby, or that it was just yesterday that she was a baby) She is in first grade. All day. I feel like it should be nice, but it isn't. I am excited for her, and as you can see she was very excited to go. Last year when she was going to kindergarten she cried...this year...not so much. I am so proud of her. I hate that life is going by so fast, but I am thankful to have such a life. We are so blessed. Kylee is my big helper, so we will see if I survive this week, and the rest of the year, since Joe just started his hardest semester yet. Good luck to Kylee,Joe, and good luck to me.


 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Um-where's the side ponytail?

Unknown said...

Jantsen did the same thing today. So sad to have them gone and growing up. But so exciting at the same time!

Jess said...

It is sad huh? I had the same feeling last year with Max, and I'm sure it will happen again with Izy. You will survive, cause you is a ..., well you know what you is.
Love ya!

Mandy said...

She looks so cute and grown-up! I'm just about to start crying thinking about you being so far away from us....:(

Sara Waldron said...

Sounds like you'll have your hands full. Good luck surviving without Kylee- she sure is cute!