Monday, August 9, 2010

Blessing

Posted by Picasa
Heber Cuthbert Dayton was blessed last Sunday, on Aug 1st. It was such a great event. So many supportive family members and friends. Joe was awesome and gave a great blessing mentioning the importance of his name, it was quite a touching blessing. I am so thankful we have the priesthood in our family. My friend Kelly took some pictures for us of our special day. I am sorry to say but I just think I have quite the awesomely handsome family. I love them so much!

6 comments:

So Many M's said...

Holy cow, sooo cute. I wish I could have made it. BTW you do have a very handsome family. What a great shot of you guys.

Barbaloot said...

I love both pictures on the right. Jack will fit right in with the handsome, Dayton men.

Unknown said...

Yeah. You have a darling family FOR SURE. Beautiful. Glad it was a happy day!

Becky Dayton said...

You do have quite the awesomely handsome family. Seriously you are such a great looking family! Heber looks adorable. I'm sad I missed the blessing. Can't wait to meet him and see you and your cute family!

Adam and Lisa said...

Wow, every time I see a picture of Mia, I think it is Kylee!!! Your kids are so precious!

Mandy said...

You look gorgeous! I remember the picture of my family on Hallie's blessing day....I looked like I hadn't slept for days, pale, and chubby! You look HOT! I also LOVE the pictures of the grandparents with baby Heber!