Seriously, I dare any of you to challenge me when I say I have done the most since I last posted. (these really aren't in any particular order)
1st we got way sick, I could have sworn it was the swine flu, followed by a sinus infection, followed by an ear infection, which in case anyone was wondering I can still hear fluids in my ear, and it is totally annoying.
2nd Joe sprained his ankle...his first sprain ever, isn't that weird since he as played soccer his whole life, and basketball, and a little football now and then.
3rd SUPER DUPER fun Halloween party at my buddies house. Games...good....food....good....company...good!!!
4th Plan and take care of a Halloween party for Kylee's kindergarten class, which is not as easy as it sounds....for me anyway.
5th Joe went back to school, so we never see each other anymore....well, we do, but not as much.
6th Since Joe went back to school (which I am very glad he decided to do) he has been searching for a job for 2 months, and hasn't had much luck, which leads me to my biggest news yet.
7th WE MOVED!!! Yep, two weeks ago we decided to put our house up for rent, and a day later it was rented out by this way cute couple. We are now living with Joe's parents for a while to try and save money before we get into MAJOR debt. I am still going to be doing hair a few times a week at my house, it really worked out well. BIG NEWS EH? We just moved in this last weekend, and I can't find anything, hence no pictures of anything, but hopefully I will find things and make my blog a little more interesting and up to date!
8th Oh and one final thing that just came to mind....I have a new niece. Jeni had her baby a few weeks ago, a little girl named Kamiryn (think that is how they spell it) I can't wait to meet her....whenever that will be.
7 comments:
About dang time you posted something on here! Glad you're at mom and dad's where I can play with you more.
Wow, that is a pretty intense series of events. Sorry about the sickness, and congrats on the move. You really will need to post those halloween party pics, I want to see your costumes. And congrats to Jeni!
Wow! Holy cow! Good for you guys! You need to come up and play with me sometime!
Look my best friend is alive!!! Holy busy person! And I can't believe you already moved. Are you guys keeping your house just for rent until Joe is done with school? Are you coming to Omaha for school? So many questions...I should just call you! Anyways, love your guts and miss your bum!
Glad to have you back! Your posts are always so fun!
Yeah, that's not too busy. Sounds like you just need that friend of yours, I think it's Jessica. Yeah, have her give you a few pointers.
And if she can't help you I will, try to take a break.
"kick of yo shoes, and relax yo feet."
Love ya
I was starting to wonder where you went!! I'm glad you are on the mend and YOU MOVED holy cow! I will be calling you soon!!
Post a Comment