Dear Precious Wonderful Sleep,
Where and when would be the best time to meet up with you? I tried to find you at 10:30 last night, but as soon as I was close Jack found me instead. "I'm scared." he said. So I tried to help him find you. I think he finally did. On my way back to find you, Jack interrupted me again, at 12:45. "I'm still scared." he said again. So one more time I tried to help him feel better. Every hour I tried to find you, but somehow everyone else needed me. Jack's arm fell asleep at 2:00, Heber waned to eat at 3:00 Mia had to go potty at 4:00. Kylee and Joe seemed to be the only ones to find you last night. Any chance we can meet up tonight? PLEASE?????!!!!????
Love,
Buffy
6 comments:
I think it's best to not plan on getting together. You will probably get stood up every time. :) Hang in there girl, I am in awe of the beautiful wonderful mom you are and how completely adorable those kids are!
Bring all kids to my house girl! You will find it. Fo real! I'm sorry, but you are amazing to look so cute in the morning after no sleep.
Dear Buffy-
I'm sorry but I'm too busy making sure your awesome sister-in-law gets at least 9 hours of sleep a night. I'm swamped and cannot make it to you. Quit asking for so much. Be a man. Suck it up!
Sleep
After you guys meet up, would you come to my house?
Sleep is so overrated! who needs it! for sure not a mom of 4 kids. anyways, call me so we can let our kids play while we relax.
You and Barbara are so funny! I'm sorry you had such a crappy night (I feel like that at least once a week), but that was a funny post!
Post a Comment