Saturday, November 22, 2014

THANKSGIVING

I cannot wait for Thanskgiving, how about you? It is a time to give thanks, (and for delicious food.)
Some family traditions we do are; we put everyones name in a basket,we pull out someones name and have to say why we are thankful for them. It is really special when someone pulls out your name, because you feel amazing. It is also fun, when you pull out someones name and get to make them feel good when you say why you are thankful for them. Another tradition we do is that if we can memorize Psalm 100 we get a dollar, and a chocolate turckey. I love spending time with my family eating yummy foods and having fun. BY KYLEE DAYTON

url.jpg

2 comments:

RC said...

Dearest Kylee,
I am really glad to see someone reporting on the Dayton family again. And who better than you? What you say is clever and comes from the heart. Keep up the good work.
I love you and your family "to infinity and beyond".
Love Gpa C.

Barbaloot said...

So excited to see new posts on your blog... it's like I don't know what to do with my hands!!

Way to go, Ky!
Can't wait to see you all in a couple days!!