
I just wanted to brag for a minute about how darn cute my family is. First of all my wonderful husband, who might I say is the most handsom man I know. He is an amazing husband and father. Second need I say anything about my kids? Just look at them!!! We are trying, well I should actually say I am trying to potty train Jack at the moment, and I think we might be getting somewehre. The other day I knew he need to go #2 (cause he hadn't gone all day, and he kept looking for a diaper) I kept trying to put him on the toilet, and he would let stinkers, and then say "no ma, I don wan go poo-poo). So I would get him off, and keep my eye on him. Well, someone knocked on the door, and I completly forgot about my efforts, until I hear....."MA, MA, I GO POO-POO!!! I thought oh great, here comes a big mess, cause I could already see he had some on his bumb and leg. So I followed him to where he had gone, and he lead me straight to my bathroom. Pointed to the toilet, and there it was.....on the floor, and toilet seat. Then I went and looked in the toilet, and there was some in there. He had gotten on the toilet by himself and gone, then as he was getting off had some still on his cute little bumb so it got on the toilet and floor too, but he tried to go by himself. As grossed out as I was, I was also soooooooo proud!!! (even though I had just cleaned my house and scrubbed the toilets that day!!!) Just thought i'd share that funny/yucky story!!!
Kylee has just started dance class, and she is good! She loves going to dance class, and let me tell you, she doesn't just do the moves, she totally exsagerates every move. They are learning a dance to the song "uptown girl" and there is a verse that says "her mama never told her why" and they are supposed to put one hand on their hip, and the other is shaking a finger, like "no, no". Kylee completely closes her eyes, and shakes her whole head while she is doing everything else! She is so cute, and funny!!! I love being a mother!!!
3 comments:
Hooray-you blog! Cute stories, cute kids, cute everything. But I think you should change them name from Dayton Family to Buffaluffagus. I'm just sayin' is all...
lootsoot, I was supposed to have two pictures with this blog, but I have no idea how to get them on there. I just want to shoot this thing!!! Help!!!
BUFFY!!! yeah you have a blog! I promise it does get easier to figure it out. Just keep playing around with it. I will totally help you with whatever you need!! Oh i miss you, and your cute family. Check back tomorrow on my blog because I am posting some funny pictures of us back in the days! I love you girl!!
Post a Comment